Middle East Treasure by Astrindo Tours & Travel
Festivals and best time to go:
• Dubai is arid with a subtropical climate. June to September is the hottest. Daytime temperatures can rise to 113°F and more, with high humidity. Temperatures vary only slightly the rest of the year. It’s coolest December through March.
• Dubai Shopping Festival, January and February, is a month-long shopping spree that draws more than three million people. Events include fashion shows and film festivals.
• Dubai World Cup, usually in March, is the richest horse race in the world.
• National Day Festival, December, celebrates Dubai’s Independence, and features concerts, music competitions, children's cultural programs, fireworks and camel races.
• Skywards Dubai International Jazz Festival, in February, draws tens of thousands of music lovers and performers alike.
Book it today and call our travel consultants at
+6221 230 5151
or go to